Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Homework from 12/15 and 12/16

Hi everyone!

Today we went over the homework that was due and played "Go Fish for an Ion" - a card game which involves making chemical formulas and then writing them and the names of the compounds. We will be doing this again on Thursday and Friday.

Monday and Tuesday, we will be having a short test. The students were given this in class, but here's the info for it:

1) 10 T/F questions on Lesson 22
2) 10 point essay question - they were given this in class several classes ago.
3) 20 names to write
4) 20 formulas to write

It usually takes the class about half the period to take this test. Start studying now!

Other homework - Pages 169 and 171 (not 170) which is more practice on names and formulas. This is due next class.

It has been a while since I've given any candy away for students reading this, so I'll do it again - if you are in my classes, and you come up to me and talk to me about my homeroom's mascot at some point, I will give you something as a prize. Thanks for staying updated here!

Mr. Rinke

No comments:

Post a Comment