Saturday, January 2, 2010

Almost time to go back!

Hey!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, or Happy Holidays, to everyone who checks this. It's almost the end of the break (and I'm just as sorry to see it end as I'm sure all of you are - haha). Just a reminder that there was NO HOMEWORK from me over the break, so you don't have to worry if anything was due upon your return - there isn't!

You may want to check your grades online in the next couple of days - I should be uploading a bunch of things once we get back - I'm working on those last tests from just before break shortly (yes, I saved them until the end of the break - nothing different from you guys and anything you have to do for school - haha), and it would be a good idea to make sure if you are missing anything, you get it made up - the quarter should be ending around the middle of January.

Enjoy your last couple of days off!

Mr. Rinke

No comments:

Post a Comment