Monday, December 7, 2009

Homework from 12/7 and 12/8

Hi everyone!

I'm actually writing this from the civic center because I forgot to update it - I came down to watch harborcreek play hockey, but they're not doing so well - down 3-5 to Orchard Park between the second and third periods. Since the Zamboni is out there working, I figured this was a good time to update!

We went over all the worksheets that were due from a couple of days ago today, and I gave credit for having done them. If you were absent, make sure to see me to get the points.

We also went over lesson 22 - the next unit is 22-24 so we should have a test before break (not counting the one that is this Friday and next Monday on the last unit).

There is no new homework - let me be more specific - no new WRITTEN homework - this is to give you more time to STUDY for the upcoming test. Take advantage of it!

Now, back to the hockey game!

Mr. Rinke


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment