Thursday, September 9, 2010

Homework from 9/7-9/8

Hi everyone!

Sorry this is late - I am not quite back into the swing of things getting these posted in a timely fashion. I think I'm just going to try to upload them right after the first class I assign them, and see how that works.

In class today, we covered some information on the scientific method, including pointing out some things that will be on the first test - so if you were absent, make sure you see someone to get the notes on what was covered.

We also spent a lot of time picking lab groups and going through the various equipment located at each lab station. You are responsible to know, for the first test, all of the equipment on the list in your drawer, and under the sink. You are welcome to come in anytime I am in the classroom, and poke around through these locations, working on learning names and functions of the various

I assigned pages 18-19 from the book for homework.

Have a great nite!

Mr. Rinke

No comments:

Post a Comment