Thursday, November 19, 2009

Homework for 11-19 and 11-20

Hi everyone - this is coming to you from my house, since I stayed home sick today and will be out tomorrow as well. I think the flu finally caught up with me!

Today I left a set of videos and some work packets and colored pencils for the sub. If everything went according to plan, you should have had a quiz on noble gas configurations, and then watched episodes 401 and 402 of the Georgia Public Broadcasting chemistry course. We did several of these before - these are the videos with the bells that play when a chalkboard graphic goes up, and you take notes on it. There were some notes to take, some problems to complete, and a periodic table for you to fill in and color to learn about families/groups and periods, as well as some of their properties.

For A day classes, since I will see you next Monday, you have the packet to finish. For B day classes, since I won't see you until after vacation, you have the homework to eat lots of food on Thanksgiving and get lots of rest so you're ready to dive back into the periodic table when we return - I'll give that homework to the A day students when I see them on Monday.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then!

Thanks for checking here, and have a good night!

Mr. Rinke

No comments:

Post a Comment