Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Homework from 9-22-09 and 9-23-09

Hello! There is a test coming up on 9-29 and 9-30 for my chemistry classes - For the A day students, it is actually after the B day students because of the early dismissal day on 9-28. Start studying now if you haven't already!

The only written homework you have today is to complete the graphs from lesson 9. You have to make sure to make all the graphs are done correctly, and cut and pasted onto a word document. You can print them out and turn them in that way, or send them to my GoogleDocs, which is at docs.google.com. Publish them to your GoogleDocs account, and then invite rinkeref@yahoo.com, which is my home email address, to it.

Thank you for checking this out! Stay tuned for updates, or sign up for email updates (I believe you can), so you get an email every time I update!

No comments:

Post a Comment